The weather is getting warmer, flowers are blooming, the sun’s getting warmer, the smiles are getting brighter, which means spring is here. It’s time to get outside and play Barefoot Bowls in Melbourne!
Why play barefoot bowls
Barefoot bowls is fun, low-impact, therapeutic exercise played by young and old alike. Whether you want the challenge of competition or you want to enjoy your leisure time with others, Barefoot Bowls is the perfect activity for you.
Benefits of playing Barefoot Bowls this spring:
- Improves fitness – Muscle strength, flexibility, and endurance are improved when playing this game.
- Improves coordination and skill development – The sport, yes it’s a sport, involves problem solving skills and it enhances coordination and concentration.
- Enhances mental well-being – Fresh air and good company help alleviate depression and anxiety.
- Is a low-impact exercise – Low impact means Barefoot Bowls is a low risk physical activity.
- Encourages normal sleep and rest – It’s a natural substitute for sleeping pills.
- Is a therapeutic sport – Fresh air, sunshine, and companionship are great ways to de-stress!
- Social – Barefoot Bowls is a great way to meet new people.
Play Barefoot Bowls at Dandenong Club on Friday night for only $5.00. All equipment will be supplied, you’ll play on an all grass green and kids under 16 play for free. Celebrate or commiserate with your friends after the game in the bar, and why not grab a meal from the refurbished alfresco dining area.
For a different and fun Friday night, take off your shoes and play Barefoot bowls. Call to book a game on 9792 1963.