Dandenong Club Championship Pairs
Schedule of events working back:
- Club Pairs Championship Final – 9th Mar
- Semis – 2nd Mar
Preliminary matches as per the date/time on the Pairs draw (2-week game completion time)
- Qtr Finals – (20th Feb – 28th Feb)
- Last 16 – (6th Jan – 20th Feb)
- Last 32 – (23rd Jan – 6th Jan)
- Last 64 – (9th Jan – 23rd Jan)
PAIRS BASIC CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- 2x2x2x2 Bowls Pairs
- All rounds 18 Ends
- 2 end roll up allowed
- Practice at the club on the day is permitted but not on the rink you will compete on unless unavoidable (i.e. You played a club comp earlier in the day and drew that rink)
- Winner to fill in the results in the draw and notify Club Championship Manager of result
- Ties will be decided by a 1 end sudden death playoff.
- Teams will re-toss for the play off end to decide who controls the mat.
- Top mentioned team in each game is responsible to organize.
- All preliminary rounds (including Qtrs) will be given a 2-week window for competitors to complete their game
- In the situation the game has not been completed by the time allocated, the team that was meant to organize the game (Top mentioned team) will be the one that gives a forfeit. (Discussions with championships manager allowed if genuine reason for not being able to play applies)
To Enter Click here