As thoughts turn back to bowls, we are pleased to advise that the sport will be bigger, better and undercover, at The Dandenong Club in 2022
Last week marked the launch of entries for the Dandenong Club 12,000 – an Open Pairs event to be played in the evenings from mid-February to early March.
The $12,000 of event prize money and a Tier Three Bowls Australia Rating makes this one of Victoria’s most rewarding tournaments in the 2022 calendar year. And it’s already a hit as nearly half of the available 75 places have been taken up just four days from launch.
- Open Pairs event – any combination of gender welcome
- Played in the evenings, from 7:00 pm
- Prize money for the Top 16 teams begins at $200 for 16th and rises to an impressive $2,500 for 1st. Even 3rd place will win $1,000.
- It is a tier-three Bowls Australia ranked event with points and prize money going to the top sixteen participants.
- Play will be guaranteed on each evening, with all matches being played undercover.
If you’re keen to play, reserve your place early by choosing your preferred qualifying night and entering via the link below. Qualifying evenings are Mon 14 Feb; Wed 16 Feb; Fri 18 Feb; Mon 28 Feb; Wed 2 Mar. Finals night is Fri 4 Mar.
January 1, 2022