YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE
You are entitled to a refund for items you purchase from Dandenong Club Bowls Shop if the item is:
- faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
- not ‘of merchantable quality’, meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and also the price of the item; or
- not fit for its purpose, meaning that the item does not do what you reasonably expected it would,
AND you return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide Dandenong Club Bowls Shop with proof of purchase, such as your original Dandenong Club Bowls Shop receipt or bank statement. If you do not return the item within a reasonable time, you will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price but you will be entitled to exchange the goods.
If you are entitled to a refund but you would prefer to exchange the item or receive a Dandenong Club Bowls Shop gift card of equivalent value to the item, Dandenong Club Bowls Shop is happy to exchange or give you the gift card instead of a refund.
DANDENONG CLUB BOWLS SHOP ‘CHANGE OF MIND POLICY’
Dandenong Club Bowls Shop is not legally obliged to give refunds of the purchase price or gift cards on items, or exchange them, simply because you have changed your mind about the purchase. As of March 2020, our refund policy has been extended from 30 days to 90 days instore and online.
However, under our own Dandenong Club Bowls Shop ‘Change of Mind Policy’, if you simply change your mind we do offer a refund, exchange or gift card of value equivalent to the purchase price for most items provided that:
- you return the item within 90 days from the date of purchase (or for online purchases, from the date you receive it); and
- the item is unused and in its original condition; and
- all original labels and tickets are attached to the item; and
- you provide an original Dandenong Club Bowls Shop receipt or tax invoice as proof of purchase.
In addition to the criteria above, merchandise that is purchased on sale will only be eligible for exchange as part of the Dandenong Club Bowls Shop ‘Change of Mind Policy’.