The venue you’ll choose for your event or celebration is crucial for its success. All that effort to make the celebration a remarkable one can come apart if the venue is too small, too big or being served by unfriendly staff. That’s why Dandenong Club, an outstanding social function venue in Melbourne, works hard to make sure your events all about you!
From competitive rates, fantastic deals and benefits, the club prides itself on giving their clients the most rewarding experience possible. The Dandenong Club is your best venue for any of the following:
The scenic and welcoming atmosphere at Dandenong Club makes it one of the unique wedding venues in Melbourne. Ideally located in a picturesque garden setting, the venue is an amazing place for couples to tie the knot. And like a stunning bride on her wedding day, there’s more than what meets the eye in this Melbourne wedding reception venue. Package generously includes:
- Cake Bags
- Ample parking onsite
- Personalised menus
- Beautiful centrepieces
- White linen tablecloths and napkins along
Planning a memorable birthday celebration? Forget about the dishes you have to clean after the party, drop your worries over neighbours complaining about noise, and celebrate your special day at our birthday venue! Let the willing staff of our party venue in Melbourne take care of it all for you. Also, feel free to choose from our styles a la carte dinner and dance, cocktail party, Horseshoe or theatre style.
Conferences and meetings
Impress your boss and potential clients with your venue-hunting skills! More than an average function room, the Dandenong Club’s function venue ticks all 10 Considerations When Choosing Corporate Event Locations. Aside from that an All-Inclusive Day Package at our conference venue includes:
- Meeting Room Hire
- Conference Amenities
- Freshly Brewed Tea & Coffee on Arrival
- Equipment including iced water and mints
Social club gatherings
Dandenong Club is a great social function venue as well. We have a number of social and sporting clubs that meet regularly at the venue, you’re welcome to join one or if you’re social or sporting club needs a venue for it’s next function then feel free to give us a call. Some of the clubs that already meet at the venue are:
- Bowls – learn the basics of the game, refine your skills, or just want to watch the game along with other bowls fanatic.
- Darts – form a team with your fellow dart enthusiast and meet and discuss upcoming events and tournaments.
- Golf – gather with your fellow golfers and golf supporters and don’t be left behind with the latest games and occasions in the golf world.
- Punters – come across with people who are quite knowledgeable about Punter’s 10-week competition and its opportunities to win weekly.
- Snooker – learn about the secrets of their success at Dandenong Snooker Club’s fine history of winning that dates back in 1988, and improve your next game by interacting with their skilled members.
- Fishing – join your fellow ‘fishermen’ in their discourse about fishing tricks and competitions in different locations.
- Food and wine – foodies and wine connoisseurs gather at Dandenong’s Food & Wine Club every Wednesday evening for a night full of laughter, good food, and wine.
- Over 60s – come over to 60’s Club and be with people of ages you can relate with.
Any special event that requires social function venues
Whether it’s a Tribute Show, Fundraising Event, an early Christmas party, or any kind of affair that requires a social function venue, the Dandenong Club always looks forward to hosting it for you!